Friday, March 15, 2013

Quilt Show

Just a quick note-if you are in the Tampa or Orlando area this weekend-we are vending at the Original Quilt and Sewing Expo show in Lakeland. This is our first year and the show is amazing. It runs Thursday-Saturday and yesterday we had a blast! I also wanted to send a shout out to Sandy- a Legacy Pattern fan we met at the Atlanta show last week. She even came ready to show me all the different versions of our Cheaper by the Dozen pattern she has made and there were ALOT. Keep up the good work Sandy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Audrey!!! You keep make designing and I promise I'll keep making them.

    Hugs and big smiles from me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hugs-we are working on so many new projects can't wait to share them!

    ReplyDelete