Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spring Market Portland

Spring Market in Portland is always a great time. I have an added bonus, my sister lives in the area and I get to spend time with her. She enjoys helping in the booth and seeing all our new projects.
She is not a quilter (yet) but loves fabrics and is drawn to crazy quilting. I am encouraging her to give it a try. This pic is in the booth and behind us is one of the patterns I designed using my newest fabric line introduced at market called "Briarcliff". It is more formal than Haversack but uses those rich jewel tones that I love.

 
I was excited to meet our fabric distributor's from Australia and New Zealand along with our friends in Canada and Europe who have been carrying my lines from RJR. The fabric will ship to the stores in August and I can't wait for you to see it. Here are two more patterns that feature Briarcliff.
 
This is called Leland Park-check out the amazing quilting-Thanks to my talented quilter and friend Kim Hull!



This one was displayed in the RJR Fabric booth.
The pattern is called Cambridge and it has to be my favorite from this group-check out the quilting on this one also!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment