Friday, September 7, 2012

Let's get organized!

I have telling myself all summer that my sewing area is a wreck and I need to get organized before Fall Market. We introduced a Pantry Bag pattern made from RJR Fabrics Farmer's Market line at Spring Market in KC. A light bulb went off in my head. Steph hates it when that happens! It usually means I have more work for her to do. This time it made perfect sense. I made Pantry Bags with some fun homespuns and a great star print to organize the work area around my sewing machine. I know the picture has a treadle machine (no I don't use this yet-I do intend to try and get it running some day) OK a little off subject I know. See why it is hard for me to get organized? These are really quick and fun to make. I also thought about making some for organizing the bathroom. Great place for Q-tips, cotton balls and make-up on the counter. Well maybe the bathroom will have to wait until after Market.
Here is my version for organizing thread:

For more information on the Pantry Bags patterns click: Pantry Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment